Bio Granules Black
We are Bulk manufacturer of Bio Granules Black and cater this product to our industrial clients on B2B basis.
These are Gypsum based Granules and are good source of calcium and sulfur. Bentonite clay is used as a binding agent to form spherical granules. It is a well-known fact that Gypsum is a nature friendly source of secondary nutrient calcium and sulphur. These granules are formulated with other nutrients and bio products. It can also be formulated as per customized requirement with NPK , Micronutrients and Bio organic products.
- Primary ingredients: (CaSO4.2H2O) calcium sulphate
- pH: 5.9 +/- 0.5
- Bulk Density: 1 to 1.2
- Structure: Granular
- Size: 05-08 ASTM (4mm to 2.36mm) size +/- 5%
- Colour: Black
- Formulation: Round Granular
- Packing: 50, 25 Kg HDPE bags
- Dosage: 500 Kg per hector
- Solubility: It gets disintegrate directly when it come in contact of water.