Humic acids occurs by natural decay of plant and animal materials. These organic acids are found in pre-historic deposits. The most common sources of agricultural organic acids are from brown coal, Leonardite and peat. Humic build soil humus and enhance the natural processes, such as microbial activity, which can be sustained over a long productive life.Its main fractions are the humic acids and fulvic acid. It is an excellent natural and organic way to provide plants and soil with a concentrated dose of essential nutrients, vitamins and trace elements.
|pH||5.5 to 7|
|Solubility||Insoluble in Water|
|Packing||40 kg Bags|
|Minimum Order Qty:||1000 kg|
We Supply natural Humic Acid powder with low molecular weight humic and fulvic acid. We collect humic rich material from identified cluster of mines after classifying and segregation it is pulverized under cold grinding process to avoid thermal damage. The purity of humic is maintained by proportionate mixing of higher purity imported humic acids. The Product is not chemically processed.
- VaahakTM HA can be used for direct application
- VaahakTM HA Can be used as an ingredient for the formulation of solid Bio Products.
- VaahakTM HA gives double benefit as a base/filler material for microbial products. In Addition to the benefits of Humic it also increases shelf life of bacteria by providing desired humidity, porosity & Carbon as food
Advantages of VaahakTM HA:
- Improve the soil structure, aeration and water retention properties of soil.
- Neutralize both acid and alkaline soils; regulate the pH-value of soils; acts as a buffer.
- Improve and optimize the uptake of nutrients and water by plants.
- Act as natural chelate for metal ions under alkaline conditions
- Rich in both organic and mineral substances essential to plant growth.
- Possess extremely high cation-exchange capacities.
- Stimulate growth and proliferation of desirable micro-organisms in soil. Enhance plant's natural resistance against disease and pest.
- Stimulate root growth. Promote the development of chlorophyll, sugars and amino acids in plants and aid in photosynthesis.