Vaahak LG is a selected type of brown coal, sedimentary rock formed from naturally compressed peat. It has a carbon content around 60â70 percent. It is highly rich in Organic matter. Due to its high carbon content it nourishes the soil and improves its structure. Studies suggest that the shelf-life of Bio fertilizers (microbial) formulation increases when Lignite is used as filler compared to other mineral clay, soapstone etc. Lignite is recognised by FCO as carrier material for Bio fertilizers.
|pH||5 to 7|
|Density||0.7 to 0.9|
|Available Packaging||25 Kg and 50 Kg woven sack Bags|
|Minimum Order Qty.||10 Mt|
Additives are used to balance pH and other parameters for optimal shelf-life of microorganisms. Store in cool and ventilated place away from heat.
Benefit as filler:
- Source of primary nutrients essential for better microbial habitat.
- Due to porosity it have high liquid absorption capacity.
- Can improve cation exchange capacity allowing for more efficient nutrient delivery to plants and improve water retention.
- Improve the structure of soil, increase the buffering power of soil, and optimize NPK absorption by plants.
- Neutralize both acid and alkaline soils, regulate the PH value of soils, with the prominent effect in alkaline and acidic soil.
- Soil structure improvement by promoting fungi to create a crumb structure for better water and oxygen intake and improved root penetration.
- Possess anticaking properties.